Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Countdown Begins!

I am at 36 weeks and I though that this mark would never get here. Although things have been so hectic it surprisingly went by quick. At my last doc appointment both the urologist and OB reavulated all of my tests. Since nothing has changed since 24 weeks they want me to keep going as long as I can but will not go any further than 38 weeks. Nothing has been scheduled at this point but I have my doc appointment tomorrow. This past week has actually been one of the roughest weeks I have had since 24 weeks and I have just been hanging in there because having a baby early just freaks me out!   After taking so much tylenol and the hottest showers I can stand it finally hit me this past week that I am more than ready to have a baby and figure out what is going on with my body. There is nothing scarier than the unknown. I have been busy packing bags, buying diapers, getting bottles ready, and trying to find a few neutral outfits so that the baby has something to wear the first few days. When I had Mason, I had no problem finding some neutral clothing but in 4 years things have definitely changed.

I feel like our lives have been in fast forward since we found out I was pregnant and I don't see things slowing down. A good distraction has been our house. I can not wait to get moved in. The floor plan has turned out better than I thought and although there are just a bunch of walls, it already feels like home.

Here are a few pictures of the house and of course Mr. Mason. I could take pictures of Mason all day long. I can't wait to have another stinker to take pictures of and love as much as I love Mason. <3 font="">


Yup, we have hit this awful stage but how can you not laugh at this face???



The pool feels amazing to me and it has been my second home this summer. Mason doesn't really mind ;)


Boy or Girl?????
 
Back of house before trusses. Looks different now ;)

Mason loves going to "daddy's construction site" This day he watched them remove trees

Front of House

No comments:

Post a Comment