Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween!!!!!

Halloween was a blast this year!!!! Growing up, I never enjoyed Halloween but this year having Mason made it so much fun!!! We started the day off by taking Mason to Walgreen's to get his Halloween picture taken. He was a little ham for the camera and they turned out good! Then we went over to a friend's house and then took their little boy and Mason trick or treating. Mason just hung out in the stroller and was very GOOD! I couldn't believe how well he tolerated his elephant costume.

We have had some busy weeks and this past week was no better. He was up ALL night on Thursday only to find out he got another tooth!! We are finally up to 5 and he no longer looks funny with just one front tooth :). He has not enjoyed teething at all and in fact it has been miserable for the both of us. Mason is 11 months old now and it makes me so sad to think that he is going to be ONE YEAR OLD!! I am planning his party and trying to get invitations out as soon as possible. As I posted earlier, Mason has been throwing up some of his meals. We are getting the test done on Tuesday at 10. I do not know when we will find out what is wrong but hope that this test gives us some answers. I will let everyone know as soon as we do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment