Monday, June 4, 2012

Mason is 2.5 already!!!!

I can not believe that Mason is already 2.5 years old! I looked back at this time last year on our blog to see what he was doing and I thought he was such a big boy, but compared to now, he was still just a baby.

Mason,
You are such a joy to your mommy and daddy. You make each day special and I can never wait to see what you will do next. Your mom and dad couldn't wait for you to come in to this world and now I just want time to stop because I enjoy you SO much!!! As a baby, you were a little tough for your mommy and I felt like I was always sweating the small stuff with you and not focusing on how truly blessed and wonderful you are. You have your dadd'y temper and your mommy's stubborness. You are a very independant 2 year old. I don't think I have met any other kid like you. You love dinosaurs, dogs, tractors, swimming, boats, fish, walks, truck rides with you dad, throwing rocks, and WATER!! You are talking up a storm and sometimes you make sense, while others I really have to figure out what you are saying. Singing songs and dancing are your new favorite things to do. You can name your dinosarus very well, but colors and letters are still troubling for you.When we go places, you finally aren't scared of everyone that talks to you! This was an awful stage but we managed to break you of it. I look forward to everyday with you.
Love you sugars!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment